Accenture Latvia is a leading provider of technology and technology consulting services using top talent that we recruit from our region. Accenture worldwide is one of the most recognized IT companies that employ approximately 500 000 people.
Starting your career at Accenture Latvia has never been easier. We are the third-largest employer in Latvia and are constantly looking for a wide range of IT roles to grow and expand our field of expertise.
If you already have experience in any of the technologies we work with, you are welcome to submit a CV anytime or browse our open roles here:
If you already have some IT knowledge, but feel like a little refreshment might be in place, you are welcome to apply to our Bootcamp here:
We also offer basic IT skills training for women. You can read more about it here:
Once you begin your career with us, you will enjoy many opportunities to advance and be a part of the international family that is Accenture. We work with some of the world’s biggest and most forward-thinking companies and will be happy to have you in the team as well! We are also strong advocates for equality and encourage our people to innovate and be pro-active by cultivating a work environment that is diverse and inclusive.
By joining us, you'll get:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Welcoming and friendly environment that is human-centred
- Unlimited opportunity to develop your skills and expertise
- Be a part of multinational and international teams
- Work that is challenging, interesting, and meaningful
- Customers from all over the world
- Solid benefits package – health insurance, clear guidelines on the career growth, paid overtime, strong compensation package
- Continuous investments in employee’s future – career counselling, a wide range of training, and industry-recognized certificates
Are you interested in being an assistant to a Project Manager in the largest IT company in Latvia? The Project Manager’s Assistant (PM Assistant) Bootcamp is your opportunity to learn about project management frameworks in order to start your internship and career at Accenture. Participate and learn some of the key practices required for project control purposes.
The PM Assistant role is key to having the smooth running projects that Accenture Latvia is famous for. In PM Assistant Bootcamp you will learn what you as a PMO (or PM Assistant) can do to help Project Managers to control complex projects.
You will learn the basics of Project Management – including project Status Reporting, Invoicing, Resource Management, Financial Tracking and Reporting.
Sludinājums pievienots: 05/10/2020